POSITION AVAILABLE: MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS ASSOCIATE (FULL-TIME)
- Manage all Internal & external communications â€“ Ensure all messages are communicated internally & externally through the best media.
- Create, implement and/or oversee internal and external communications programmes, that describe and promote the organisation and its products.
- Writing/producing press releases.
- Managing & compiling internal and external newsletters.
- Manage, create and implement all marketing material (banners, posters, brochures, visual/audio/print commercial).
- Manage, update and implement all branding material (company profiles, business cards, letterheads, signatures etc.)
- Preparing & coordinating events such as conferences & workshops.
- Liaising with external service providers in creating or executing above (designers, printers, events coordinators etc.)
- Ensure all external communications are in line with brand strategy.
- Developing and managing the social media strategy.
- Developing and managing the CSI initiatives.
- Manage and update the company website and blog.
- Drive and manage content marketing initiatives.
- Utilise the website, social media platforms to promote the products/services.
- Prepare and track metrics for advertising effectiveness measurement.
- Research on the effectiveness of various media.
- Assist in developing a marketing strategy and cost tracking.
- Marketing and competitor research.
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Marketing / Communication or similar.
- Have an interest in the Healthcare Industry.
- At least 3-4 years active experience in a marketing and communication role with experience in digital marketing and social media.
- A solid understanding of B2B marketing.
- The ability to handle multiple tasks and run multiple projects, with great attention to detail.
- Passionate, energetic, confident, optimistic and extraordinarily creative.
- A strong understanding of the principles of reputation management in the digital space.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint and social media platforms.
- Innovative & strategic thinker.
- Knowledge of and proficiency in online marketing automation tools will be beneficial.
Remuneration is competitive and negotiable depending on qualifications and years of work experience.
Commencement date:Â 1 August 2017
Location:Â Centurion, Pretoria, South Africa
Interested candidates to forward CVs toÂ firstname.lastname@example.org